Saturday, July 21, 2007

More Pics




I found some more pics from MO I thought I'd share.













Megan was so kind to take pictures of my kids while we were there.


























It was fun getting to spend time with baby T.J.













We left MO and headed to MN for a missions conference. It was my first time to drive through Iowa. What a beautiful state!


We were intrigued by these 'things'. What ARE they?



























It was our first time to MN too. We had a great time there as well. We had a 'reunion' with some friends from Afghanistan. We lived in a duplex in AFG and we lived above Gene and Jan. They were like grandparents to our kids. We got to visit them at their home in MN. That was really fun. AND we got to spend the week with Richard and Celeste and their four children (our good friends who were also with us in AFG). The house we stayed in was on a lake with a paddle boat and canoe. It was so awesome. The conference was fantastic. God's presence was sensed from the very beginning.









Happy to be together again!




















It was just an awesome time with God, admiring His creation, breathing in the fresh air, singing "How Great Thou Art" on the late night canoe rides.... God is so good to us!

3 comments:

LaDonna said...

I believe those "things" are windmills. They generate power to operate various things, but given the fact they're in a field, I'm going to guess they power some sort of water supply. Cool pictures.

Rachel said...

They are called wind turbines. www.powerofwind.com I heard we may be seeing those in Clinton County soon.

Anonymous said...

My hubby should be able to explain it being that they are making them for benton County..