Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I AM alive!!


I KNOW it’s been way too long since I’ve been on here. I THOUGHT I was warning everyone when I mentioned in my first post that I really kinda don’t have time to do this but…. Anyway….it DOES take a LOT of energy to save the trees you know! After our 'girl's nite out tonight and all the comments, I figured it was time to try to get caught up!
When school was almost over, I thought to myself, ‘wonder what I will do this summer?’. Now I’m thinking, “Wow, how did I have time to go to work?
The first full week after school we went to MO to visit my dear friend, Chelle, and her family. I guess Missouri has become our favorite vacation spot since the Brubecks had to take off and leave us here in Indiana about 4 years ago. Many of the trips we’ve taken have been without daddy but this time he got to go with us. We had a relaxing time (as much as you can relax with 6 kids;-)).












WE CAN'T LEAVE WITHOUT A TRIP TO THE ROADSIDE PARK



KYLER




















KARRIS









BABY T.J. GETTING HIS FEET WET






















Well, I guess that's a start for catching up. This has taken me about 2 hours!!!! I'll finish catching up soon.














































































































































































































































































































































































































































6 comments:

Catrena said...

Wow, I'm impressed. I guess all of the ribbing finally paid off. The pictures are really good. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle said...

I about fell off my chair when I saw a new post! heehee Once you learn the ropes of blogging it won't take you 2 hours anymore!

Leah said...

Jenny - was so excited when I saw you had done a new post! Loved seeing the pics of the new baby! Haven't seen one of him and that was cool!!

LaDonna said...

WOW!!! You did it!!! You actually posted again!!!! Glad you were out saving all those trees! Sounds like you had a good time at Chelle's. Can't wait to see the baby at camp, hopefully he'll be there! See ya in 2 weeks!

Anonymous said...

Jenny, I was so sick of reading about trees. Nice to see other happenings in your life..

Karen Walden said...

Glad to see you are alive and well! Thanks for posting again!!! Keep it up!